Front Office Reception
Townsville Eco Resort is looking for a new superstar to support our daily operations and further growth and development.
The person we are looking for would have a keen interest in tourism and be able to offer passion and enthusiasm aligning with our company ethos and sustainable practices. Would suit a person with limited experience though has the drive to learn with on-the-job training of a supportive management team. Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively to a broad spectrum of cultures and backgrounds, both personally and professionally.
As the face of our business your role would include a warm and friendly welcome to guests upon arrival or over the phone bookings and appropriate check in and check out procedures ensuring they are aware of our sustainable practices where applicable. Adaptability in supporting our daily operations a must as no day is the same. Our Eco Resort is mixed residential and tourist and is separated, offering a diverse opportunity for those to live sustainably or those who choose to holiday or travel and reduce their footprint.
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- processing of RTA agreements and tenancy payments
- data entry to booking system for check-in and out
- greet persons entering organization
- direct persons to correct destination or site which may include personally escorting.
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- prepare correspondence and documents
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- schedule appointments
- maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- monitor and maintain office equipment
- stock ordering
- tidy and maintain the reception area
- basic account knowledge
- cleaning support to facilities to relieve manager
- booking of tours
To express your interest and obtain a full position description please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.